I love making goals for the new year. I try to stick with them, and I’ve learned not to let the goals become a noose. I know it’s cliché to make my first blog post focus on my goals for the new year but so be it, I’ll add a little extra though and share a printable list for you to write your own goals for the new year.
My goals as a writer:
- Publish my first novel.
- Work on the second.
- Revamp my children’s book series.
- Write every day (as much as possible)
- Create fun blogs
- Use the writing books I’ve bought
My goals as a teacher:
- Start and finish my first clinical
- Create and teach a fun writing plan
- Take sub-jobs in all grades
- Be prepared to sub on days off.
- Stay ahead in my class assignments
My goals (misc.):
- Step out of my comfort zone
- Run more
- Drink more water
- Stay organized
- Try yoga (again)
CLICK BELOW FOR FREE GOAL PRINTABLES